Join Rohlík s paštikou on a day trip to southeastern Moravia and stroll through places where you can feel the history while tasting fine wine!
During the trip we will visit the largest artificial landscapes in Europe, which has been inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage List as an “outstanding example of human creativity.” The Valtice and Lednice Chateaux and surrounding parklands were transformed by the Dukes of Liechtenstein between the 17th and 20th centuries, resulting in an impressive combination of Baroque architecture and romantic English landscaping.
• Hassle-free day trip to southeastern Moravia from Prague
• Visit Valtice and Lednice Chateaux
• Visit the Colonnade of Reisten
• Visit Diana´s Temple, the Temple of Apollo, Jan's Castle and the Hunting Lodge
• Explore the Grotta-artificial cave
• Wine tasting
Distance : about 15km
What is included in the price:
• Professional and friendly guide.
• Transportation from Prague .
Meeting point - Main train Station @ 7:30am
• Tour @ Lednice Castle
• WINE CELLAR TOUR @ VALTICE (5 wine varieties)
• Grotta - Artificial Cave
• Rohlik s paštíkou :-)
• Smažený řízek (RSP card holders only)
• šťáva :-)
P𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗲: 1 100 kČ
What’s Not Included
• Meals and drinks while exploring the area
• Bike rental (You can rent a bike at Breclav Train station for 475 CZK/2 day)
To register, send us an email with your hone number to email@example.com
Please be advised that in order to provide you with the best experience possible, the number of participants "is limited". Thank you for your understanding