PUBLIC DEBATE: Work and employment of migrants in times of crisis
- Elvis Alukić, president of the Association of Bosnian-Slovenian Friendship Ljiljana,
- Veronika Bajt, researcher from the Peace Institute,
- Majda Džinić Poljak from the Employment Service of Slovenia – Info Point for Foreigners,
- Goran Lukič from the Association of Free Trade Unions of Slovenia, and
- Sara Pistotnik, researcher and activist from the Rog Social Centre.
The video has been produced within the project "Migration to the Centre" supported by the Europe for Citizens Programme of the European Union and the International Visegrad Fund.
The video reflects the views only of the speakers, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.