Public Debate: Study of International Students in the Czech Republic
- Ludmila Kashpurová-Kopecká, migrant, PhD student at Faculty of Humanities, Charles University in Prague
- Zdeněk Okůnek, Director of Prague Prestige College (post high-school education)
- Kateřina Černá, Ministry of Interior, Czech Republic – The Division of Asylum and Migration Policy
- Eva Šarapatková, Lawyer and Head of the Department for recognition of foreign education, Rector‘s Office, Charles University in Prague
- Andrea Burdková, Ministry of Education, Czech Republic – The Division of Education System
- Hana Ripková, Executive Director of the Fulbright Program
The discussion was moderated by Daniela Penickova from the Multicultural Center in Prague and it was sponsored by the EU and its program Europe for Citizens and by the Visegrad Fund. In addition it was supported by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Czech Republic and Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung in the Czech Republic. We also thank the European Commission in the Czech Republic for providing the premises of the European House in Prague 1 for the debate.
The video reflects the views only of the speakers, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.